"Convention on Civilized Travel Behavior of Chinese Citizens"
1. Maintain environmental hygiene. No spitting and chewing gum, no littering, and no smoking in non-smoking areas.
2. Observe public order. Don't make noise, line up and obey order, don't stand in the way, don't talk loudly in public places.
3. Protect the ecological environment. Do not trample on the green space, do not pick and break flowers, trees and fruits, and do not chase, shoot, or feed animals indiscriminately.
4. Protect cultural relics and historic sites. Do not paint or engrave on cultural relics, do not climb or touch cultural relics, and take photos and video in compliance with regulations.
5, cherish public facilities. No damage to room supplies, no damage to public facilities, no greed for small gains, saving water and electricity, and not wasting meals.
6. Respect the rights of others. Do not forcefully take pictures with foreign guests, do not sneeze at others, do not occupy public facilities for a long time, respect the labor of service personnel, and respect the religious customs of all ethnic groups.
7. Treat people with courtesy. Dress neatly and decently, do not go topless in public places; be courteous to the old and young, the sick and disabled, and courteous to ladies; do not speak foul language.
8. Promote healthy entertainment. Boycott feudal superstition activities, reject pornography, gambling, and drugs.
Creating a civilized and harmonious tourism environment is related to the vital interests of every tourist. It is the duty of each of us to be a civilized tourist.