Benxi Water Cave Tourism (Group) Co., Ltd.
Notice of Qualification Review of Public Recruitment Staff
The registration stage of the public recruitment of Benxi Shuidong Tourism (Group) Co., Ltd. has ended. The relevant matters related to the qualification examination before the written test are hereby notified as follows:
1. Determination of candidates for qualification review
Benxi Shuidong Tourism (Group) Co., Ltd. has successfully registered 163 people for the open recruitment work. If the applicant voluntarily gives up, fails the qualification examination, or is disqualified for cheating or other reasons, our company will verify the qualifications for many times. Notify the candidates and determine that those who do not meet the recruitment conditions will not be allowed to participate in the follow-up examinations. After passing the qualification examination, the written test will be notified separately. Please refer to Appendix 1 for the list of candidates participating in the qualification review.
2. Contents of Qualification Examination
The examination department will verify the certification materials provided by the candidates according to the basic information when the candidates register. Candidates must bring the original and photocopies of the following materials to accept the on-site qualification review, and the originals will be returned on the spot after review.
1. Personal identity card;
2. Registration form (please log in to the registration system to print the registration form by yourself, online registration address: https://exam.ciicsy.com/ );
3. Registration Commitment (Appendix 2);
4. On-site height inspection.
3. Time and place of qualification examination
1. Qualification review time: December 28-29, 2021 9:00-11:00, 13:00-15:00
2. Qualification review location: Office on the right side of the second floor of the administrative service hall of the Mingshan District Government Office Building, No. 1678, Binhe North Road, Mingshan District, Benxi City, Liaoning Province
Fourth, matters needing attention
1. Candidates who enter the qualification review link should bring relevant materials to the designated place for review at the specified time. Those who fail to accept the on-site qualification review within the specified time will be deemed to have given up automatically.
2. Candidates should ensure that the communication tools provided during registration are unobstructed. The consequences caused by poor communication tools are borne by the candidates themselves.
3. Registration form printing process: After successful registration, candidates can click Report Position → My Position, click [Registration Form] at the back of the post, and click Export Registration Form in the upper right corner of the new page that opens.
4. Candidates are requested to pay attention to the authoritative information on domestic epidemic prevention and control at any time (please pay attention to the official websites or official WeChat accounts of authoritative departments such as national, provincial, municipal health commissions or the Center for Disease Control and Prevention), and check the information of the cities and regions they have been to. Epidemic and the latest epidemic control requirements, fully understand the local epidemic prevention and control requirements for people traveling to and from key control areas, key concern areas and low-risk areas. Please refer to Annex 3 for specific epidemic prevention instructions.
5. Tel: 024-82513921/024-43217666 (working hours: 8:30-11:30 am on weekdays, 13:00-17:00 pm)