Benxi Shuidong Tourism (Group) Co., Ltd.'s public recruitment of management trainees and interviews have all ended. In accordance with the "Benxi Shuidong Tourism (Group) Co., Ltd. Announcement on the Public Recruitment of Management Trainees", the candidates shall undergo physical examination. The relevant matters of the physical examination are hereby announced as follows.
1. Determination of the participants in the medical examination
According to the total score from high to low, 10 candidates will be selected to participate in the physical examination according to the ratio of 1:1 in the recruitment plan. If the applicant voluntarily gives up the physical examination, fails the physical examination or is disqualified due to cheating, or has vacancies due to other reasons, the candidates will be filled in order of total scores. See (Appendix 1) for the list of people participating in the physical examination.
2. Physical examination registration
Registration method for physical examination: on-site registration
Time: January 21, 2022 (Friday), 9:30-11:00
Location: Human Resources Department of the Office Building of Benxi Shuidong Tourism (Group) Co., Ltd.
1. Candidates who enter the physical examination link should bring their original ID card to the designated place to apply for the physical examination at the specified time. Those who fail to register for the physical examination at the designated location within the specified time will be deemed to have given up automatically, and their qualifications will be cancelled. If there is a vacancy that needs to be filled according to the total score, the registration time for the medical examination of the filling personnel is January 21, 2022 (Friday) 13:30-15:00.
2. The specific physical examination time and location will be notified separately. Candidates should ensure that the communication tools provided during registration are unblocked. The consequences caused by poor communication tools are borne by the candidates.
3. Candidates are requested to pay attention to the authoritative information on domestic epidemic prevention and control at any time (please pay attention to the official websites or official WeChat accounts of authoritative departments such as national, provincial and municipal health commissions or the Center for Disease Control and Prevention), and check the information of the cities and regions they have been to. The epidemic situation and the latest epidemic control requirements, fully understand the local epidemic prevention and control requirements for people traveling to and from key control areas, key areas of concern and low-risk areas. For specific epidemic prevention instructions, please refer to Annex 2.
3. Physical examination items and standards
The physical examination items and standards shall be implemented in accordance with the General Standards of Physical Examination for Civil Servants Recruitment (Trial), the Physical Examination Manual for Civil Servants Recruitment (Trial), and relevant national and provincial policies and regulations.
4. Physical examination requirements
1. Candidates should bring their ID cards and a physical examination fee of RMB 350 (paid by WeChat) to attend the physical examination at the designated place at the specified time.
2. Before the physical examination, fill in the contents of the risk checklist truthfully, and must not conceal any epidemic prevention risks. The second page of the medical examination form should be filled out truthfully by the candidates themselves. The handwriting is required to be clear and not altered. The medical history part should be filled in truthfully and item by item without omission. Falsification and impersonation are strictly prohibited in the physical examination. If concealing the medical history affects the results of the physical examination, their qualifications for employment will be cancelled.
3. Candidates who participate in the physical examination must arrive at the meeting point at the required time. Failure to participate in the physical examination as required will be regarded as automatic abandonment, and their qualifications will be cancelled. Candidates must show their "health pass code" green code to the staff and take their temperature as required. Family members are strictly prohibited from entering. If it is found that the candidate has fever or no fever but has obvious respiratory symptoms, the physical examination must be suspended and seek medical treatment in time. The specific physical examination time shall be stipulated separately. Candidates from overseas and medium- and high-risk areas should understand the city’s epidemic isolation and control requirements in advance, and must hold a certificate of release from isolation issued by the isolation management party and be assessed by the on-site epidemic prevention personnel to meet the city’s control measures before participating in the physical examination. For the delineation and changes of the key areas of concern for the new crown epidemic in Benxi City and the medium and high risk areas, please pay attention to the WeChat public account of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention of Benxi City in time.
4. Physical examination candidates are requested to cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control work in the physical examination according to the requirements of the hospital. After entering the physical examination hospital, they must obey the hospital management and implement the relevant regulations of the hospital. Candidates participating in the physical examination should wear a disposable surgical mask throughout the whole process. The mask should not be removed during the medical examination. The distance between candidates during the physical examination should be more than 1 meter.
5. The day before the physical examination, please pay attention to rest, light diet, do not stay up late, do not drink alcohol, and avoid strenuous exercise. On the day of the physical examination, blood collection, color ultrasound and other examinations are required. Please fast for 8 to 12 hours before the examination, and fasting in the morning on the day of the physical examination. Before the physical examination, take a bath, put on underwear, and keep the genitals clean.
6. Female subjects should not do gynecological and urine examinations during menstruation, and make up the examination after menstruation is over; if you are pregnant or may have become pregnant, inform the medical staff in advance and do not do chest X-ray examinations.
7. Please cooperate with the doctor to check all items carefully and do not miss the check. If an inspection item is automatically abandoned, it will affect the acceptance. The medical examiner may add necessary corresponding inspection and inspection items according to actual needs.
8. Physical examination candidates are requested to cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control work in the physical examination according to the requirements of the hospital.
9. With the dynamic changes of the new crown epidemic, the physical examination time and requirements will be adjusted accordingly according to the current situation of the epidemic. At that time, a public announcement will be made.
10. Candidates who are included in the physical examination are requested not to gather, have meals, or gather before the physical examination. They should avoid contact with confirmed cases, suspected cases, asymptomatic infections, and people in medium and high-risk areas. Self-protection must be ensured. In good health, and must ensure that the communication tools left when applying for the test are unblocked, due to failure to truthfully provide information on the place of residence, green code, physical condition of myself and family members as required, and all consequences caused by poor communication tools, the Candidates are conceited.
11. Physical examination candidates who have doubts about the results of the physical examination can conduct re-examination. The re-inspection shall be carried out in accordance with relevant state regulations. The application for re-examination should be submitted within 7 days from the date of receiving the notification of the medical examination conclusion. The re-examination can only be carried out once, and the re-examination fee shall be borne by oneself.
Human Resources Department: 024-44891169
Annex 1 Benxi Shuidong Tourism (Group) Co., Ltd. publicly recruits management trainees and the list of medical examination personnel
Attachment 2 Benxi Shuidong Tourism (Group) Co., Ltd. Publicly Recruiting Management Trainees for Physical Examination and Epidemic Prevention and Control
Benxi Water Cave Tourism (Group) Co., Ltd.
January 20, 2022